I have found this article, that describes how to download ALL IMAGES from your Facebook page https://www.alphr.com/download-all-photos-facebook/, and I show you here in this video how I followed the steps and in less than 5 minutes had all the images from a Facebook page in a file on my computer.
I use this tip when I need to build a new site, and the client says “just use images from my Fakebook Page”, or if they are really slow in sending in images to use on the site. I prefer using their own images in the build, instead of Stock/dummy image for it is so much more relatable for the client and will give a better direction for the design as well.
I do need to ask to become Admin of the clients Facebook page for a little veil.
When you have admin status of a Facebook page follow these steps.
- Click on “Settings” >> “General”
- Find “Download page” almost at the and click “edit”
- Click “download page”
- Under “Your Information” click “Deselect all”
- Go down to the button of the list and select “Photos and Videos”
- Go back up and click the blue button “Create file”
- Wait for Facebook notification “The copy of XXXX is ready” >> click it
- Scroll down and click “Download”
- A zip file will now be downloaded to your computer with all the images
- Extract and use